Our adult ministry here at Grace Baptist Church desires to help connect people with one another as they seek to love God, grow together, and serve others.
We understand that at the core of every individual’s life is a need for relationships—with God and with God’s people. Our adult ministry helps you strengthen your relationship with God and others. It is our goal to help you not only know about God, but really know Him.
- Coffee and Fellowship – Sundays @ 9:45am-10:00am | Sunday School 10:00 am-10:45 am
- The primary focus of our Sunday School- is to teach, apply and absorb God’s Word. Come check out Sunday School and find out how your life can be enriched with God’s Word and good company!
- Sunday Worship Services – Sundays @ 11:00am | Sanctuary
- The largest worship service of the week takes place at 11:00am every Sunday morning, where we come together for a dynamic time of worship. Pastor Larry Holland brings a practical biblical message that is applicable to life.
- Midweek – Wednesdays @ 7:00pm | Sanctuary
For more information on our adult ministry, contact our Senior Pastor Larry Holland at firstname.lastname@example.org