- The verbal inspiration and authority of the Scriptures. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- The Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God’s planned purpose throughout the ages.
- In God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The sign gifts of the Holy Sprit were temporary for the Apostolic age: the speaking in tongues, men with the power to heal; raise the dead or receive direct revelation from God.
- In prayer, God frequently chooses to answer the prayers of believers for physical healing and will meet the needs of His people through prayer.
- Salvation “by grace” plus nothing minus nothing.Ephesians 2:8-9
- That men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous before God only through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- In the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Jesus Christ and in the rapture of the Church, no man knows the day or hour of His return.
- In the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex. Any employee or member of the Church becoming involved in any of the aforementioned perversions or sinful activities shall be disciplined under Article VI (Gen. 2:24, Gen. 19:5, 13, Gen. 26:8-9, Lev. 18:1-30, Rom. 1:26-29, I Cor. 5:1, I Cor. 6:9, I Thess. 4:1-8, and Heb. 13:4).
- We believe that the only legitimate marriage is the joining of one man and one woman for life (Gen. 2:24, Rom 7:2, I Cor. 7:10, and Eph. 5:22-23).
- We believe that men and woman are spiritually equal in position before God but that God has ordained distinct and separate spiritual functions for men and women in the home and the church. The husband is to be the leader of the home and men are to be leaders (Pastors, Deacons and/or Trustees) of the Church. Accordingly, only men are eligible for ordination by the Church (Gal. 3:28, Col. 3:18, I Tim. 2:8-15, and I Tim. 3:4-5, 12).
- We believe that human life begins at conception and that the unborn child is a living human being. Abortion constitutes the unjustified, unexcused taking of unborn human life. Abortion is murder. We reject any teaching that abortions of pregnancies due to rape, incest, birth defects, gender selection, birth or population control, or the mental well being of the mother are acceptable (Job 3:16, Psa. 51:5, Psa. 139:14-16, Isa. 44:24, Isa. 49:1, 5, Jer. 1:5, Jer. 20:15-18, and Luke 1:44).
If you desire more information contact our Pastor at email@example.com